CommonHelp is the central, easy way to apply for and get help with assistance in Virginia.
You are able to:
- Apply For Assistance Online
- Check Your Eligibility Online
- Report Changes Online
- Renew Benefits Online
You are able to apply for assistance through the following programs:
- Temporary cash assistance for families with minor children (TANF)
- Child Care Services (CC)
- Energy Assistance: Fuel, Crisis or Cooling (EA)
- Medicare Part D Costs
- Pregnant Women
- Savings Program (Medicaid for Medicare Beneficiaries)
Click here to create an account and get started!